若干对白摘录

朱欢尘
2018-04-09 19:07:27
提示:这篇影评可能有剧透

一向喜欢话痨爱情片。“谈”恋爱“谈”恋爱,可见聊天就是恋爱的真谛。于古有征。

曾与一男孩同看此片,他全程抓耳挠腮焦躁不安,不知道这两个人说到何时才是个尽头。我却看得入神,几度暂停细细体会,平息心中震荡。那是个夏天。他的热情还记得些许,但说到底,也只是平庸的情感中不值一提的一小段。这一路走来,遇到过几个人,最后记得最深的,真的就是深夜那些舍不得挂的电话,以及在林荫道上边聊天边走路、不断地走错路,小小一个公园竟似乎找不到出口。所以说,说喜欢本片的都是文艺青年在装的人,我在生气的同时,也是有些同情的。这部电影所描述的感觉,确实不是每个人都能体会,更不是每个人都曾经经历。明白的人是幸运的。

说回电影。相较金风玉露初相逢的美好,更打动我的是失散在人海各自跋涉多年之后,青春和激情的打光都已经褪尽,他们清醒而带着一丝悲哀的确认对方仍是自己此生挚爱。甚至于说,并不是一意孤行要等待对方,而是对方的离去带走了所有的激情,甚至连自己也是很久之后才发现的。这种被磨损后越发真实而深刻的质感,是在三部曲中我最钟爱这一部的原因。

对于这样的电影,没什么好评论的。台词本身说明一切了。以下是喜欢的段落摘录。

1、

你认为这本书算自传式的吗?

Do you consider the bookto be autobiographical?

这个...

Well, I mean...

...isn't everything autobiographical?

...什么书不是自传式的呢?

I mean, we all see the worldthrough our own tiny keyhole, right?

我们都是通过自己那小小的钥匙孔看外面的世界,对吧?

I mean, I always thinkof Thomas Wolfe.

我是说,我总想起汤玛斯·沃尔夫说的

Have you ever seen that littleone-page " Note to Reader"...

你看过“天使望故乡”那本书前面那短短一页的“致读者”吗?

...in the frontof Look Homeward, Angel?

你知道我在说什么吧?

Well, you know what I'm talking about?

Anyway, he says that we are the sumof all the moments of our lives...

总之,他说我们的生命就是由点点滴滴集合而成的

...而任何人坐下来,写出来的都不过是自己生命中的体验...

...and that anybody who sits down to writewill use the clay of their own life...

...that you can't avoid that.

...谁都无法回避

So when I look at my own life,you konw I have to admit, right, that l--

所以当我审视我的人生,我必须得承认,我发现...

I've never been around a bunch of gunsor violence, you know, not really.

我从来没有经历过枪林弹雨或是暴力事件,起码没真正体验过

No political intrigueor a helicopter crash, right?

没有什么政治阴谋,也没什么直升机失事

But my life, from my own point of view,has been full of drama, right?

但是我的人生,从我个人观点来看仍然是富有戏剧性的

And so I thought,if I could write a book...

于是我想也许我也能写本书...

...记录下我见到某人时的感觉

...that could capture what it's liketo really meet somebody--

One of the most exciting thingsthat's happened to me...

我是说,我经历过的最刺激的事情之一

...就是真正和某人见面,让两个人心灵相通

...is to meet somebody,make that connection.

而如果我能把它表现出来你明白吗,抓住那一刻的感觉...

And if I could make that valuable,you know, to capture that...

...那就是我的写作意图了,亦或者....

...that would be the attempt, or....

我总是想写本书...

Well, I always kind of wantedto write a book...

...that all took placewithin the space of a pop song.

...一切都发生在一首流行歌曲那么长时间内

总共大概3到4分钟吧

Like three or four minutes long,the whole thing.

整个故事大概是说有个男人...

The story, the idea,is that there's this guy, right...

...他非常的沮丧,因为...

...and he's totally depressed.

他最大的梦想就是拥有一段轰轰烈烈的爱情,一次冒险...

His great dream was to be a lover,an adventurer, you know...

...riding motorcyclesthrough South America.

...比如开着摩托周游南美

但是事实上他只是坐在大理石桌前吃着龙虾

And instead he's sittingat a marble table eating lobster.

他有份不错的工作,妻子也很漂亮

He's got a good job anda beautiful wife, right, but that--

他应有尽有,但是这并不是他真正想要的...

Everything that he needs.But that doesn't matter...

...because what he wantsis to fight for meaning.

...因为他真正想要的是为某种理想而战

你明白吗,快乐来自于过程

You know? Happinessis in the doing, right?

而不是因为你得到了你想要的东西

Not in the getting what you want.

总之,他坐在那里,突然间...

So he's sitting there,and just that second...

...his little 5-year-old daughterhops up on the table.

...他五岁的小女儿跳上了桌子

And he knows that she shouldget down, because she could get hurt.

他知道她该下来,因为她可能会受伤

But she's dancing to this pop songin a summer dress.

但是她正穿着夏日的裙子随着那首歌翩翩起舞

And he looks down...

然后一晃眼

...and all of a sudden, he's 1 6.

...突然间,他回到了十六岁

他的高中女友正送他回家

And his high-school sweetheartis dropping him off at home.

And they just lost their virginity,and she loves him...

而他们刚刚度过了他们的初夜她很爱他...

...而汽车收音机里里播放着的是同样的一首曲子

...and the same song is playingon the car radio.

然后她爬上了车顶,开始在那里跳舞

And she climbs up and starts dancingon the roof of the car.

这一下,他开始很担心她!

And now he's worried about her.

她很美,表情也竟然和她女儿一模一样

And she's beautiful, with a facialexpression just like his daughter's.

In fact, maybe that's whyhe even likes her.

事实上,这可能就是他为什么会喜欢她的原因

你懂吗,他知道他并不是身处回忆之中...

You see, he knows he's notremembering this dance...

...he's there. He's there,in both moments, simultaneously.

...而是他就在那里,他同时出现在人生的两个场景之中

And just for an instant,all his life is just folding in on itself.

就在这一瞬间,他全部的人生好像都交汇到了一起

对他来说,时间明显是个谎言

And it's obvious to himthat time is a lie.

因为那一刻将一直延伸下去...

That it's all happening all the time...

..而且.每个时刻之内都包含着另一个时刻...

...and inside every momentis another moment...

...all happening simultaneously.

...一切的一切,都发生在同一瞬间

总之,这就是我大概的想法,总之

Anyway, that's kind of the idea.Anyway.

2、

- 我怀念美国的很多事- 是吗,比如?

-There's lots of things I miss in the U.S.-Yeah? Like what?

恩...

Well....

The overall good moodpeople have there.

那里的人们通常都有好心情

比如,你知道的,即使有的时候胡乱问候

Like, even if it can bebullshit sometimes.

Like, "How you doing? " "Great.""How you doing? " "Great!"

比如“你好吗?”“很好!”“你好吗?”“很好!”

"Have a great day!"

“祝你今天愉快!”

3、

在我这行里,我见到很多人...哦,对不起...

In my field, I see these people that--Oh, sorry.

Come into it with big,idealist visions...

过于理想,好高骛远

...of becoming the new leaderthat will create a better world.

想要成为新的领袖,来创建更美好的世界

They enjoy the goal,but not the process.

他们乐于见到目标被实现,却对过程没兴趣!

-Right.-But the reality of it is...

- 是啊- 但事实上...

真正能改善世界的工作是日复一日的点滴进步

...the true work of improving thingsis in the little achievements.

-That's what you need to enjoy.-What do you mean, exactly?

- 这才是应该享受的事

- 你具体指什么呢?

比如,我为一个组织工作这个组织在墨西哥帮助那里的村民

I was working for this organizationthat helped villages in Mexico.

他们关心的是怎么把铅笔

And their concerns was howto get the pencils...

...sent to the kidin those little country schools.

送到那些乡村小学的孩子手中

那不是什么重大的革命性的想法仅仅是铅笔而已!

It was not about big,revolutionary ideas. It was about pencils.

I see the people that do the real work,and what's really sad is that...

我见到过那些做实事的人很不幸的是...

...the people that arethe most giving, hardworking...

...那些最慷慨的,最勤劳的...

...也是最能让这个世界变得更好的人...

...and capable of makingthis world better...

...往往没什么野心不想成为什么领袖

...usually don't have the egoand ambition to be a leader.

They don't see any interestin superficial rewards.

他们对那些形式上的奖励没有兴趣

他们也不在乎自己的名字能不能上报纸

They don't care if their nameever appear in the press.

They actually enjoy the processof helping others.

他们只是享受着帮助人的那种过程

-They're in the moment.-Yeah, but that's so hard...

- 他们自得其乐- 是啊,不过那很难啊!

4、

So, what, are you Buddhist,or something?

那,你是佛教徒吗?

- 不是- 不是?为什么不是?

-No.-No? Why not?

I don't know. The same reason I don'treally consider myself anything, really.

我不知道,出于同一原因,我不会让自己完全相信任何信仰

I decided a long time ago thatI was gonna be open to everything...

很久前我就决定我可以接受任何信念...

...but not buy into any oneand only belief system.

但是不会执迷于一种信仰

5、

- 为什么?- 我不知道,没什么,只是...

-Why?-I don't know. Nothing bad, just....

可能是因为读了你的书?

Reading your book, maybe?

No, but-- Thinking of how hopefulI was that summer and fall...

也不是,不过...想想那个夏天和秋天,我充满了希望

而自从那以后,好像就有点...

...and since then it's been kind of a....

I don't know.

我也不知道

回忆本来是非常美好的只要你能让过去的都过去

Memory is a wonderful thing ifyou don't have to deal with the past.

6、

是啊,我知道,我有一段童年的回忆

Yeah, I know. I have this memoryfrom my childhood...

- 但是我最近意识到,这段回忆其实从未发生过- 是什么?

-...I realized recently never happened.-What?

Well, when I was 8 or 9,my mom was so paranoid...

这个,当我八九岁的时候我妈妈很担心

...when I was walking homefrom my piano lesson at night...

...怕我上完钢琴课以后一个人走回家会出事...

...她总是让我当心色迷迷的的老头给我糖果...

...she'd warn me about dirty old mengiving me candies...

...然后给我看他们的鸡鸡

...and then showing metheir pee-pees.

她总是这么说然后后来,你懂吗,我...

She was so obsessed with it that,later in life, you know...

...I had this image in my headthat this really happened.

...我头脑中就真的觉得这曾经发生过!

我甚至把做爱和回家联系到一起了

To the point that I even associated sexwith that walk home.

I mean, and sometimes,even now, when I'm....

我是说,有时候,甚至是现在,当我...

When I'm having sex, I see myselfwalking down that street.

当我做爱的时候,我都好像看见我自己在那街上走

I swear. It's so weird, right?

我发誓!非常奇怪,对吧?

-ls that street nearby? I mean, could--?-Could we? No.

- 呃,那条街离这近吗?我是说,能...- 不行

Very far.

非常远

7、

你小的时候记日记吗?

Did you ever keep a journalwhen you were a kid?

恩,算是吧,有时记

Yeah. On and off, I guess.

很有意思的是,我有天读了...

It's funny, I read one of mine...

-...from '83 the other day.-Yeah?

- 我83年的一本日记- 怎么了

And what really surprised me is...

让我惊奇的是

我那时的人生观和现在一样

...that I was dealing with lifethe same way I am now.

当然我那时更天真,更充满希望

I was much more hopeful and naive...

...不过内心深处对事情的感觉是完全一样的!

...but the core, and the way I wasfeeling things, is exactly the same.

It made me realizeI haven't changed much at all.

这让我意识到我其实没怎么变

I don't think anybody does.

是啊,谁不是这样的呢?

People don't want to admit it, but it'slike we have these innate set points...

尽管人们都不愿意承认,但事实上我们...我们很多个性都是天生的

很少有什么后天发生的事能改变我们的性情

...and nothing much that happens to uschanges our disposition.

- 你是这么想的?- 是的

-You believe that?-I think so.

我曾经读过一些研究报告是关于那些赢了彩票的人...

I read this study where they followedpeople who'd won the lottery...

...和截瘫的人的心态

...and people who'd become paraplegics.

你会认为前一件事能让你欣喜若狂,后一件则让你简直想自杀

You'd think one extreme is gonna makeyou euphoric and the other suicidal.

但是研究却表明,大概六个月之后

But the study shows that,after about six months...

只要人们习惯了他们的新处境

...as soon as people had gotten used totheir new situation...

-...they were, more or less, the same.-The same?

- 他们就和以前差不多一样了- 一样?

Yeah. Like, if they were basicallyan optimistic, jovial person...

恩,是的,如果他们本质上是乐观开朗的人

...they're now an optimistic, jovialperson in a wheelchair.

即使他们现在坐在了轮椅上,他们还是乐天派

If they're a petty, miserable asshole...

如果他们是见识短浅的笨家伙

就算他们有了卡迪拉克轿车,大房子游艇,他们还是见识短浅的笨蛋

...they're a petty, miserable assholewith a new Cadillac, a house and a boat.

就是说,哪怕有再多的幸运降临他们还是难以得到满足?

So I'll be forever depressedno matter what great things happen?

- 没错!- 好吧

-Definitely.-Great.

8、

I think that book that I wrotewas like building something...

我觉得我在写那本书的时候就好像在造什么东西

...so that I wouldn't forget the detailsof the time that we spent together.

以免我忘记我们经历过点点滴滴

你懂吗,就好像一个备忘录告诉我我们的确见过面

You know, like, just as a reminder,that once, we really did meet.

You know, that this was real,this happened.

你懂吗,那是真的,真的发生过

我很高兴你这么说,因为...

I'm happy you're saying that,because....

I mean, I always feel like a freak becauseI'm never able to move on like this:

我是说,我觉得自己很没用,因为我从来不能这么洒脱

People just have an affair,or even entire relationships...

人们只是随意留情,甚至即使是认真的感情

...they break up and they forget.

...人们也会分手,然后忘记

They move on like they would havechanged brand of cereals.

就像换另一个牌子的麦片一样简单

I feel I was never able to forgetanyone I've been with...

可我觉得我永远忘不了跟我交往过的每一个人

...because each person had their ownspecific qualities.

..因为他们每个人都有很不一样的特质

你不能取代任何人失去的就失去了

You can never replace anyone.What is lost is lost.

每段感情结束的时候我都很受伤我从来没有完全恢复过

Each relationship, when it ends,really damages me. I never fully recover.

That's why I'm very carefulwith getting involved...

所以我尽量避免介入感情

...because it hurts too much.

..因为那种痛真的是太深了!

即使是做爱!其实我不喜欢那样

Even getting laid,I actually don't do that...

...because I will miss of the personthe most mundane things.

因为我会很怀念一个人很平常的东西

好比那些细节

Like I'm obsessed with little things.

Maybe I'm crazy,but when I was a little girl...

或者也许我有点神经质但当我小的时候...

...my mom told methat I was always late to school.

妈妈告诉我,我上学经常迟到

One day she followed me to see why.

有一天她跟着我想知道为什么

我正看着栗子从树上掉下来,滚到便道上

I was looking at chestnuts falling fromthe trees, rolling on the sidewalk...

...或者是蚂蚁过马路,叶子在树干上的映出的倒影

...or ants crossing the road, the waya leaf casts a shadow on a tree trunk.

种种小事

Little things.

I think it's the same with people.

我想对人也是一样

我看到的是他们的细节,很细微

I see in them little details,so specific to each of them...

...那些能感动我的细节,然后我就会想念他们,一直想念

...that move me and that I missand will always miss.

You can never replace anyone...

你不能取代任何人

...because everyone is made of suchbeautiful, specific details.

因为每个人都有他那种美丽的,独特的细微之处

就好像我记得,你的胡子上有一点红色

Like, I remember the way your beardhas a bit of red in it...

...我记得你离开的那天早上...

...and how the sunwas making it glow...

...朝阳是怎样照的它闪闪亮

...that morning right before you left.

我一直记着,我非常怀念

I remembered that, and I missed it.

很神经质,对吧?

Really crazy, right?

9、

Now I know for sure. You wannaknow why I wrote that stupid book?

现在我明白了,你想知道为什么我写了那本烂书吗?

-Why?-So you'd come to a reading in Paris...

- 为什么?- 因为这样你就会参加巴黎的一场读者见面会

...而我就可以走过去,问你:“你到底去哪里了?”

...and I could walk up to you and ask,"Where the fuck were you? "

你真的觉得我今天会来?

No-- You think I'd be here today?

I'm serious. I think I wrote it,in a way, to try to find you.

真的,我之所以写这本书,从某种意义来讲就是为了能找到你

天哪,为什么我们没有交换电话号码呢?

Oh, God. Why didn't weexchange phone numbers and stuff?

为什么?

Why didn't we do that?

Because we were young and stupid.

因为那时我们太年轻,不成熟?

你觉得我们现在还是如此吗?

Do you think we still are?

I guess when you're youngyou just believe...

我觉得,当你年轻的时候你会相信...

...there'll be many peopleyou'll connect with.

...你会认识很多人

Later in life you realizeit only happens a few times.

但后来你才会发现能交流的人其实很少

And you can screw it up, you know.Misconnect.

何况你又不能保证和他们好好相处就这样,失去联系了

过去的就让它过去吧事情本来就是这样的

The past is the past.It was meant to be that way.

You really believe that?That everything's fated?

你真的相信吗?任何事情都是注定的?

这个嘛,你明白吗,世界也许没有我们想的那么多变

Well, you know, the world might beless free than we think.

Yeah?

是吗?

When given these exact circumstances,that's what will happen every time.

如果给定了特定的条件就总会发生一样的结果

Two part hydrogen, one part oxygen,you'll get water every time.

两份氢,一份氧,获得的总是水

No, I mean, what if your grandmotherhad lived a week longer, you know?

不, 我是说如果你祖母晚去世一个礼拜呢?

或者是早一个礼拜去世?甚至是几天?

Or passed away a week earlier?Days, even?

事情都可能完全不一样!我坚信这一点!

Things might have been different.

-You can't think like that, it's---You shouldn't on most things, but....

- 不,你不能这样想,那只是...- 我知道对于大多数事情来说的确是注定的

It's just, on this one, it seemed likesomething was off, you know.

但是,只是这件事,我觉得这事很不对劲

In the months leading up to my wedding,I was thinking about you all the time.

你知道吗,在我结婚前的那个月我一直都在想着你

Even on my way there, I'm in the car, abuddy of mine is driving me downtown...

即使在去婚礼的路上,我坐在车里我的一个朋友送我进城

...and I'm staring out the windowand I think I see you...

...我看着窗户觉得我看到你了

...离教堂不远...

...not far from the church, right...

...folding up an umbrellaand walking into a deli...

...收起一把雨伞,走进一家熟食店...

...就在百老汇和十三街的交汇处

...on the corner of 13th and Broadway.

那时我觉得我快要发疯了你知道吗?但现在我觉得这也许就是你

And I thought I was going crazy.But now I think it probably was you.

I lived on 11 th and Broadway.

我住在百老汇和十一街的交汇处

You see?

你看!

10、

I remember thinking at the time...

我记得那时我想...

...很多我所崇拜的人..

...that so many of the menthat I admired most...

...that their lives were dedicated tosomething greater than themselves.

...他们的生命都奉献给了比自己更重要的东西

So you got married becausemen you admired were married?

所以你结婚是因为你崇拜的人都结婚了?

不,不... 准确来说是...我内心中有种对自我的完美期许

No, no. It's more like I had this--This idea of my best self, you know?

And I wanted to pursue that...

你懂吗?我想去追求那种自我

...even if it might have beenoverriding my honest self.

即使代价是失去真实的自我!

你懂我的意思吗?

You know what I'm saying?

In the moment, I remember thinkingit didn't much matter, the who of it all.

我记得在那个时候我并不觉得和“谁”结婚这个问题很重要

一个人并不是你生命的全部

I mean, that nobody is gonna beeverything to you...

...到头来这只是一种负责的表现...

...and that it's just the actionof committing yourself...

...you know, meetingyour responsibilities, that matters.

...就是说,负担起你的责任来,这才是最重要的

我是说,爱是什么?如果它不是尊敬,信赖和钦佩的话?

I mean, what is love, right,if it's not respect, trust, admiration?

而我当时都感觉到了啊

And l-- I felt all those things.

Cut to the present,and I feel like I'm running a nursery...

谈到现在,我感觉我好像在办一个托儿所

...跟一个我曾经约会过的人

...with somebody I used to date,you know.

我是说,我就像一个修道士

I mean, I'm like a monk, you know.

我在过去的4年中做爱还不到10次

I mean, I've had sex less than 10 timesin the last four years.

11、

我是说,我只有一个人独处的时候才会真正开心

I mean, I'm really happyonly when I'm on my own.

Even being alone, it's better than sittingnext to a lover and feeling lonely.

即使是一个人,也比坐在情人边上却心不在焉要来的好

浪漫对我来说并不是一件容易的事

It's not so easy for meto be a romantic.

你开始的时候可能会这么做,不过当你受过几次伤以后...

You start off that way, and afteryou've been screwed over a few times...

...you forget about your delusional ideasand you take what comes into your life.

..你就会拒绝那些虚幻的想法接受生活中的现实

其实这也不见得对我并没受过几次伤...

That's not even true.I haven't been screwed over...

...I've just had too manyblah relationships.

...我只是有太多平庸的感情了

他们不是对我不好,他们都很关心我...

They weren't mean,they cared for me...

...但是我们却没有那种心灵上的沟通或是发自心底的兴奋

...but there were no real connectionor excitement.

起码我这边是这么感觉的

At least, not from my side.

天哪,真遗憾,有这么糟糕吗?

God, I'm sorry, is it really that bad?

It's not, right?

没有吧,对吗?

You know, it's not even that.I was....

你知道吗,其实也不是这样的我...

我本来是好好的,直到我读到你那本该死的书

I was fine until I readyour fucking book.

It stirred shit up, you know?

它把陈年往事又翻起来了,你知道吗?

它让我想起了,我曾经真正的浪漫过

It reminded me howgenuinely romantic I was...

...我对于世界有过多少希望...

...how I had so much hope in things...

...and now it's like I don't believein anything that relates to love.

...而我现在已经完全不相信任何爱情了

I don't feel things for people anymore.

我已经感觉不到人之间的感情了

从某种意义上来说,我所有的浪漫都在一夜之间消耗光了...

In a way, I put all my romanticisminto that one night...

...而我将永远不可能再有那种感觉了

...and I was never able to feelall this again.

就好像,那一夜不知道怎么引发了我的全部感情...

Like, somehow this nighttook things away from me...

...而我把这些感情都向你倾诉出来而你却把它们都从我身边带走了

...and I expressed them to you,and you took them with you.

It made me feel cold,like love wasn't for me.

这让我感到孤独!好像爱情再也不属于我一样!

12、

我的感情生活太不顺利了

I'm so miserable in my love life,in my relationship.

所以我总是装作...好像我不在意它

I always act as--Like, you know, I'm detached.

But I'm dying inside.I'm dying because I'm so numb.

但我真得痛不欲生因为麻木而痛不欲生

我不能感受到伤心和兴奋我也不会感到苦涩,我只是...

I don't feel pain or excitement,I'm not even bitter, I'm just....

你以为只有你痛不欲生吗?

You think you're the onedying inside?

My life is 24/7 bad.

我的生活每时每刻全像是地狱

-I'm sorry.-No, no.

- 对不起...- 不要...

I mean, the only happiness I getis when I'm out with my son.

我唯一的快乐就是跟我儿子出去

我去找了婚姻咨询

I've been to marriage counseling...

...I've done things I never thoughtI would have to do.

我做了我从来没想过我会做的事

I've lit candles,bought self-help books, lingerie.

我点了蜡烛,买了自助读物,女性内衣...

-Did the candles help?-Hell, no.

- 蜡烛有用吗?- 有个鬼用!

我没法用她想要的方式爱她

I don't love her the wayshe needs to be loved...

...我甚至根本看不到我们的未来但当我看到我的小儿子

...and I don't even see a future for us,but then I look at my little boy...

...坐在桌子的对面我就觉得我愿意承受一切折磨...

...sitting across from me,and I think I'd suffer any torture...

...to be with him forall the minutes of his life.

...只要能跟他一起度过他生命中的每一刻

我一刻也不想缺

I don't want to miss out on one.

But then, there's no joy or laughterin my home, you know?

但是我的家里没有欢笑,没有快乐

-I don't want him growing up in that.-No laughter? That's terrible.

- 我不希望他在这样的环境中长大- 没有欢笑?那可太糟了

我的父母在一起已经有35年了

My parents have beentogether 35 years...

而即使他们吵架之后,他们还会笑得一样开心

...and even when they fightthey end up laughing.

我不想变成那种人在52岁时离了婚...

I don't want to be one of those peoplewho are getting divorced at 52...

...落着泪,承认从来就没有爱过自己的伴侣...

...and falling down into tears, admittingthey never really loved their spouse...

...and they feel their life has beensucked up into a vacuum cleaner.

...感觉自己的生活好像完全被吸尘器吸走一样,一片空虚

我也想拥有美好的生活我也希望她拥有美好的生活

You know, I want a great life.I want her to have a great life...

这是她应得的!

...she deserves that.

但现在我们只是假装维系着婚姻,责任

But we're just living in the pretenseof a marriage, responsibility...

...过着那种人们觉得你该过的日子

...you know, all these ideasof how people are supposed to live.

然后,我...我做了一个梦

But then l-- I have these dreams....

什么梦?

What dreams?

我做了一个梦

I have these dreams,you know, that...

...梦见我站在月台上

...I'm standing on a platform...

...而你不停的坐火车经过

...and you keep going by on a train...

...你就是不停的经过,经过,经过

...and you go by, and you go by,and you go by, you go by.

And I wake up withthe fucking sweats.

然后我被吓醒,浑身冷汗

And then I have this other dream...

然后我又做了一个梦...

...where you're pregnant in bedbeside me naked...

...梦见你怀孕了,在床上躺在我身边,一丝不挂...

...and I want so badly to touch you, butyou tell me not to and you look away.

...而我非常非常想要抚摸你,但你跟我说不要,然后你就把头别过去

And l-- And I touch you anyway...

然后我... 我还是抚摸了你...

...摸你的脚踝那里,你的皮肤是那样的柔软使得我在哭泣中醒来

...right on your ankle, and your skin isso soft that I wake up in sobs, all right?

我的妻子就坐在那里,看着我我却觉得她离我万里之遥

My wife is there looking at me,and I feel I'm a million miles from her.

And I know that there'ssomething wrong, that l--

我知道那不对劲,我...

God, that I can't keep living like this...

天啊!我不能再这样活下去了...

...that there's gotta be more to lovethan commitment.

...爱的意义一定不仅仅是责任

But then I think thatI might have given up...

但然后我又想也许我已经不相信...

...on the whole idea of romantic love.

...浪漫的爱情了

我可能早已经不信了

That I might have put itto bed that--

That day when you weren't there.

自从那天我在那里没有见你

我想,我可能就开始消沉了

You know, I think I mighthave done that.

13、

这是我的猫咪,哦,太可爱了看看它

Here's my kitty. Oh, so cute.Look at him.

You know what I loveabout this cat?

你知道我喜欢他的什么吗?

Every morning I bring himto the courtyard...

每天早上我带他下来

...and every single morning he looksat everything like it was the first time.

...每一个早晨,他都会像是第一次来到这个院子一样!

Every corner, every tree, every plant.

每个角落,每棵树,每棵植物

都用他可爱的小鼻子去闻闻

Smells everythingwith his little cute nose.

Oh, I love my kitty. I love my kitty.

我太喜欢他了!

6
4

查看更多豆瓣高分电影电视剧

回应(0)

添加回应

爱在日落黄昏时的更多影评

推荐爱在日落黄昏时的豆列

提到这部电影的日记

了解更多电影信息

豆瓣
免费下载 iOS / Android 版客户端