(Father)- You are too smart to know how rare, how special what you two had was.
(Son)- Oliver was Oliver.
- Because it was him. Because it was me.
- Oliver may be very intelligent but…
- Oh, no, no. He was more than intelligent. What you two had, had everything and nothing with intelligence. He was good. You were both lucky to have found each other because… You two are good.
- I think he was better than me.
- I'm sure he'd say the same thing about you.
- Yeah, he'd say the same thing.
- Which flatters you both. When you least expect it, nature has cunning ways of finding our weakest spot. Just…remember I'm here. Right now you may not want to feel anything. Maybe you never wanted to feel anything. And…maybe it's not me you want to speak about these things but uh, feel something you obviously did. Look, you had a beautiful friendship, maybe more than a friendship. And I envy you. In my place, most pare...