离他近一点

欣南的小益达
2018-03-05 19:46:38

我很喜欢这部电影。

桥上邂逅的那段,反复看了几遍。会有那么一个人出现,然后你走的每一步,都是为了离他近一点。在这个女孩身上,我看到了我自己。她最终吻上了她的"主席",我也拥抱了我的“太阳”,我希望我可以一直沐浴在他的光里。

一名艺伎需要一身高雅的行头,就像作家需要墨水。

A geisha needs an elegant wardrobe…just like an artist needs ink.

如果穿着不得体,就称不上是真正的艺伎。

If she’s not properly dressed, then she is not a true geisha.

这么好的天气,为什么不开心呢?

It is too pretty a day to be unhappy.

你摔伤了?

Did you fall down?

别这么害羞。

Why so shy?

没什么可脸红的,每个人都有不顺心的时候。

Nothing to be ashamed of. We all stumble from time to time.

你看到那位穿绿衣服的美女吗?

You see that enchanting lady in green?

在她还是一名舞伎的时候,穿着木鞋都会摔跟头。

Once, when she was just a make, she felt clan off her wooden shoes.

没错,是真的。

I

...
显示全文

我很喜欢这部电影。

桥上邂逅的那段,反复看了几遍。会有那么一个人出现,然后你走的每一步,都是为了离他近一点。在这个女孩身上,我看到了我自己。她最终吻上了她的"主席",我也拥抱了我的“太阳”,我希望我可以一直沐浴在他的光里。

一名艺伎需要一身高雅的行头,就像作家需要墨水。

A geisha needs an elegant wardrobe…just like an artist needs ink.

如果穿着不得体,就称不上是真正的艺伎。

If she’s not properly dressed, then she is not a true geisha.

这么好的天气,为什么不开心呢?

It is too pretty a day to be unhappy.

你摔伤了?

Did you fall down?

别这么害羞。

Why so shy?

没什么可脸红的,每个人都有不顺心的时候。

Nothing to be ashamed of. We all stumble from time to time.

你看到那位穿绿衣服的美女吗?

You see that enchanting lady in green?

在她还是一名舞伎的时候,穿着木鞋都会摔跟头。

Once, when she was just a make, she felt clan off her wooden shoes.

没错,是真的。

It’s true. I did.

现在你看她,多么优雅。

And now look at her. So elegant.

主席先生,我们应该走了,否则就看不到开场戏了。

Mr. Chairman, shouldn’t we hurry? We will miss the beginning.

我们每年都来看春之祭,在此地消磨一会也无所谓。

We see the Spring Dances every year. We can spare a moment.

你叫什么名字?

What’s your name?

别怕,看着我。

Don’t be afraid to look at me.

你喜欢梅子或者樱桃吗?

Do you like sweet plum or cherry?

你是说,吃?

You mean, to eat?

我自己就喜欢梅子。

I like sweet plum myself.

来。

Come.

我们在生活中找到的乐趣都太少。

None of us find as much kindness in this life as we should.

各来一份,谢谢。

Hi. Both kinds, please.

我的孩子每年春天都盼着这个。

My children wait for these every spring.

现在我也是艺伎了。

Now I’m a geisha too.

确实如此。

And so you are.

你的眼睛怎么会这么迷人?

How did you come by such surprising eyes?

是我妈妈给我的。

My mother gave them to me.

她真是个好人,不是么?

Generous of her, wasn’t it?

你对我也很好。

As you has been to me.

为了我,笑一个好不好?

Smile for me, won’t you?

很好,这就是你给我的礼物。

There, now. That is your gift to me.

这些给你买晚饭。

This will buy your supper.

现在,像我保证一件事。

Now, promise me one thing:

就算载摔倒,也不许愁眉苦脸的。

Next time you take a tumble, no frowns.

好多了。

That’s better.

从那时起,

In that moment,

我这个对生活绝望的无知少女,

…I changed from a girl facing nothing but emptiness.

看到了一丝光明。

…to some purpose.

我发现成为一名艺伎,或许是一种垫脚石。

I saw that to be a geisha…could be a stepping stone to something else.

让我进入他的世界。

A place in his world.

主席给我的钱,足够吃一个月的大鱼大肉,

The money the chairman had given me…could have brought fish and rice for a month.

但是我把它们丢到了许愿池里,

But I gave it back in the prayer…

只留着他的手帕。

…keeping only his handkerchief.

我祈求有一天能成为艺伎。

I asked one day to become a geisha.

而且,无论如何,再见他一次。

And then, somehow, to meet him again.

这个冬天我十五岁了,又再次见到了主席先生。

The winter I turned 15, I saw the Chairman again.

但是,这个冬天,命运给我带了的惊喜还没有结束。

But that wasn’t the only surprise fate brought me that season.

这个不速之客冲风冒雪而来。

Along with the snow came a most unexpected visitor.

以你的聪明才智和精打细算,

With your eye for beauty and nose for talent…

很明显这是一种巨大的浪费。

…surely you can see what a terrible waste that would be.

现实就是如此,女人们组成的狭隘世界。

This is how it was, this tiny world of women.

朋友变成敌人。

Friends turned against friends.

命中带水,

I see water in you.

这样会令你失望吗?

Does it displease you?

水是无所不能的。

Water is powerful.

水能克土,克火,甚至克金。

It can wash away earth, put out fire and even destroy iron.

真羽美,一名艺伎什么时候,能找到自己的“老爷”?

Mamaha, when does a geisha choose her danna?

恐怕这不是你现在应该关心的。

I’m afraid it’s the other way around.

音乐,谈话的艺术,

Music, the art of conversation.

都是吸引一个“老爷”的必备技巧。

That’s the surest way to attract a danna.

是独立自主,而非刻意谄媚。

On your feet, not off them.

记住,艺伎和妓女不同,

Remember, Chiyo, geisha are not courtesans.

我们也不是情妇,

And we are not wives.

我们出卖艺术,而非肉体。

We sell our skills, not our bodies.

我们创造了另一个神秘的世界。

We create another secret world.

一个只有美的世界。

A place only of beauty.

艺伎的真正涵义乃是“艺术家”。

The very word of ‘geisha” means artist.

而一名真正的艺伎就是一件活的艺术品。

And to be a geisha is to be judged as a moving work of art.

痛苦之余美丽,对我们而言,是一体两面。

Agony and beauty, for us, living side by side.

你的双脚要忍受苦楚,你的手指会渗出鲜血。

Your feet will suffer, your fingers will bleed.

就连坐立躺卧都是一种煎熬。

Even sitting and sleeping will be painful.

你还不是一名真正的艺伎,

You cannot call yourself a true geisha…

除非你能只凭一个眼神,就让男人驻足不前。

…until you can stop a man in his tracks with a single look.

她以刻意的粉饰来掩盖真是的面容。

She paints her face to hide her face.

别怕,看着我,千代,

Don’t be afraid to look at me, Chiyo.

我所经历的每一步,

Every step I have taken…

自从我小时候在桥边遇见你,

…since I was that child on the bridge…

都是为了能够更接近你一些。

…has been to bring myself closer to you.

你不能要求太阳:“给我更多阳光吧”.

You cannot say to the sun, “More sun.”

也不能要求雨水:“给我更多甘露吧”.

Or to the rain, “Less rain.”

对于一个男人,艺伎只能做半个妻子。

To a man, geisha can only be half a wife.

我们是日暮之年的妻子。

We are the wives of nightfall.

然而,在体验了无数的不幸之后,

And yet, to learn of kindness…

学着去体验幸福的感觉。

…after so much unkindness…

去体验那个小姑娘,所拥有的超乎想象的勇气。

…to understand that little girl with more courage than she knew…

发现自己的梦想终于成真。

…would find her prayers were answered…

难道不是最大的快乐吗?

…can that not be called happiness?

最后,

After all…

这些,不是皇后的,也不是女王的回忆录,

…these are not the memories of an empress, nor of a queen.

这是另一种人的回忆。

These are memories of another kind.

Sayuri 小百合

Kimono和服

0
0

查看更多豆瓣高分电影电视剧

回应(0)

添加回应

艺伎回忆录的更多影评

推荐艺伎回忆录的豆列

提到这部电影的日记

了解更多电影信息

豆瓣
免费下载 iOS / Android 版客户端