Vietnamese food -- pork belly
1. Put smashed onion and galic on pork belly with star aniseed, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar. let it sit for at least 3h.
2. Stew in hot water, adding to it coconut water.
arroz con leche
1. cook the rice in water for 5 mins, then straining it.
2. boil milk by adding cinnamon, lemon skin, rice and condensed milk.
The key to a good paella is the touch of saffron and an even-heated pan.
1, make the sauce: crush the garlic, squeeze some lemons, a pinch of salt, half a table spoon of paprika, add several cups of scotch, 2 tablespoons of butter,
2, brush the sauce onto the chicken. let marinate and barbecue over charcoal.
3, dipping sauce: lemon juice, garlic powder, fresh chillie, salt, olive oil.
1. put 600ml of cold water and 200 grams of white sugar in the pot to get boiled until the color turns to deep gold. pour it to small containers and let sit aside.
2. whisk 12 eggs.
3. boil 1l of milk, adding to it lemon peel, a dash of vanilla extract, a cinnamon quill, whisk it to the eggs before straining it and pour it to the container.
4. put the containers on a tray, pour cold water in the tray, put it in the oven for 30 mins.