WorldQuant2015 Quantitative Finance Programs
Seeks Engineering, Science, Math& Finance MajorsFor Quantitative Finance ResearchProjects.No Prior Experience Needed. We Will Train You.
To learn more about our opportunities, please visit http://worldquant2015.zhaopin.com/
All interested candidates are invited to attend our company presentations:
城市 日期 时间 学校名称 场地
北京 11月6日 19:00-21:00 清华大学（本部） 二教会议室
西安 11月10日 19:00-21:00 西安交通大学（兴庆校区） 就业指导中心204
合肥 11月12日 18:30-20:30 中国科学技术大学（西校区） 教学楼3A111
上海 11月13日 19:00-21:00 上海交通大学（闵行校区） 学术活动中心一楼演讲厅
南京 11月18日 18:30-20:30 南京大学（鼓楼校区） 南园教学楼219
杭州 11月20日 18:30-20:30 浙江大学（玉泉校区） 永谦活动中心第一报告厅
上海 11月25日 19:00-21:00 复旦大学（邯郸校区） 光华楼东辅楼103
天津 11月27日 18:30-20:30 南开大学（本部） 伯苓楼二楼多功能厅
北京 11月28日 18:30-20:30 北京邮电大学（本部） 就业指导中心多功能厅
北京 12月3日 19:00-21:00 北京大学（本部） 英杰交流中心月光厅
By coming to this presentation, you will learn something about:
- How to apply for free training classes / seminars about quantitative finance research and modeling
- The quantitative finance and investment management industry
- How to become a successful Quant in global financial markets
- How to apply to be our fulltime Quantitative Researcher or part-time Research Consultant
- How you can get paid
- How to get free access to our web-based stock simulation system that you can use to develop your quantitative investment models
- A rare opportunity for students in engineering and science to break into the financial industry
WorldQuant is a private institutional investment management complex consisting of an international team of researchers and technologists who constantly work toward even greater quantification and automation in the development of its processes.
Quantitative Researcher (Fulltime)
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following):
Our research subsidiaries in Beijing and Shanghai are seeking mathematics, computer science, physics and engineering majors for quantitative researcherposition involving the creation of computer-based models that seek to predict the movements of worldwide financial markets. Candidates need not have prior knowledge of financial markets, but must have a strong interest in learning about stock markets and financial markets. Our highly accomplished senior staff will provide the new hires with mentoring and guidance to help them succeed.
We offer outstanding career opportunities, which include:
- Competitive financial rewards, relative to performance and position
- Friendly and collegial working environment
- Opportunity for promotion to Vice President in 2 to 4 years
- Rare opportunity to learn from investment experts
- Ph.D. or M.S. degree from a leading Chinauniversity and B.S. degree from the top university inUS, China, (or from other leading universities in the world) in a highly analytical field, such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Financial Engineering or any other related field that is highly analytical and quantitative
- Ranked as top 20% in class for bachelor's degree
- Willing to relocate to one of our international research offices
- Have a research scientist mind-set, i.e., be a deep thinker, creative, persevering, smart, a self-starter, etc.
- Be competent in a programming language (C++ or C)
- Possess good English language skills
- Have a strong interest in learning about worldwide financial markets
- Have a strong work ethic
Position based in one of our research offices: Beijing or Shanghai.
Interested and qualified candidates please email your current CV (or any questions) in ENGLISH and local languageto only ONE of below email addresses:
(If you are currently residing in Shanghai) WQChinajobs.email@example.com
(If you are currently residing in Beijing or other cities) WQChinajobs.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate which office you are applying for in your email subject.
Quantitative Research Consultant (Part-time)
Scope of Engagement (include, but not limited to the following):
We are seeking engineering, science, mathematics and financemajorsfor part-time research consultant position,involving the creation of computer-based models that seek to predict the movements of worldwide financial markets. Candidates need not have prior knowledge of financial markets, but must have a strong interest in learning about stock markets and financial markets. Upon joining us,we will provide a series of quantitative finance training and seminars to offer you a chance to learn the fundamentals of quantitative finance and stock price movement prediction.
We offer outstanding learning and earning opportunities, which include:
-Performance basedcompensation, for successfully contracted consultant
-Training classes / seminars about quantitative finance research and modeling
-Access to our web-based stock simulation system that you can use to develop your quantitative financial models
-Rare opportunity for students in engineering and science to break into the financial industry
-Hold or working toward a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degrees from a leading university in engineering, science, mathematics, finance or any other related field that is highly analytical and quantitative
-Competent in a programming language
-Strong interest in learning about worldwide financial markets
Flexible and online.As a Quantitative Research Consultant, you can use our proprietary web-based simulation platform to experiment with quantitative investment research atanytime and from anywhere with an internet connection.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates please register at www.worldquantchallenge.com
For inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com . Please specify your current residing country and Websim account in your email.
WorldQuant is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.