>
BeijingToday 优质生活在北京 BeijingToday 优质生活在北京 7成员

【心灵鸭汤】整个互联网都流泪了

xinbabay 2014-11-15
11 月 9 日,加州的克里斯·皮科失去了心爱的妻子阿什莉,她在紧急剖宫产手术之后去世,给克里斯留下了早产几个月的小儿子。

克里斯为儿子起名叫列侬·詹姆斯·皮科,因为宝宝情况也十分不好,爸爸请求医生允许他把吉他带进病房,为小列侬唱歌。两天后,小列侬还是离开了克里斯。最后的日子里,爸爸一直守在他身边,轻轻地弹吉他,唱歌给他听,这首披头士的《黑鸟》是爸爸为小列侬唱的最后一首歌。

12 日,克里斯在妻子阿什莉的悼念页面写下了这段话:

最亲爱的朋友、家人、支持我们的人。你们无法想象我在写下这些的时候心情有多沉重。我的小战士,列侬·詹姆斯·皮科昨晚在我的怀里离开了这个世界。爱他的大家,还有世界上最好的医生和护士,都陪着他。他走的时候,穿着妈妈给他买的小衣服,上面印着小吉他,裹着一位好朋友给他织的小毯子。

和小列侬共度了难忘的 4 天,我心中满满都是感激。他妈妈如果能看看他,抱抱他,摸摸他,为他洗澡,给他唱歌,不知道会有多开心,就像我现在这样。我如此幸运能在他生命形成的时候去爱他、珍惜他。我还能看着他的小脸,抱着他完美的小身体,对他说一句“再见了”。不知如何表达,只想告诉你们,你们的支持胜过一切,爱即所求。

On Nov. 9, 30-year-old Ashley Picco p...
11 月 9 日,加州的克里斯·皮科失去了心爱的妻子阿什莉,她在紧急剖宫产手术之后去世,给克里斯留下了早产几个月的小儿子。

克里斯为儿子起名叫列侬·詹姆斯·皮科,因为宝宝情况也十分不好,爸爸请求医生允许他把吉他带进病房,为小列侬唱歌。两天后,小列侬还是离开了克里斯。最后的日子里,爸爸一直守在他身边,轻轻地弹吉他,唱歌给他听,这首披头士的《黑鸟》是爸爸为小列侬唱的最后一首歌。

12 日,克里斯在妻子阿什莉的悼念页面写下了这段话:

最亲爱的朋友、家人、支持我们的人。你们无法想象我在写下这些的时候心情有多沉重。我的小战士,列侬·詹姆斯·皮科昨晚在我的怀里离开了这个世界。爱他的大家,还有世界上最好的医生和护士,都陪着他。他走的时候,穿着妈妈给他买的小衣服,上面印着小吉他,裹着一位好朋友给他织的小毯子。

和小列侬共度了难忘的 4 天,我心中满满都是感激。他妈妈如果能看看他,抱抱他,摸摸他,为他洗澡,给他唱歌,不知道会有多开心,就像我现在这样。我如此幸运能在他生命形成的时候去爱他、珍惜他。我还能看着他的小脸,抱着他完美的小身体,对他说一句“再见了”。不知如何表达,只想告诉你们,你们的支持胜过一切,爱即所求。

On Nov. 9, 30-year-old Ashley Picco passed away during an emergency cesarean section. The baby, who was later named Lennon James Picco, survived the procedure, but was born several months premature.

As Lennon lay in the NICU holding on to life, his father sang a beautiful rendition of the Beatles' "Blackbird."

On his wife's memorial page, he wrote:

Dear friends, family, and supporters; it is with an unbelievably heavy heart that I write this. My little fighter, Lennon James Picco went to sleep in his daddy's arms late last night. He was surrounded by family, friends, and the best doctors, nurses and hospital staff in the world. He was dressed in an outfit that Ashley bought for him, with little guitars on it, and wrapped in a blanket made by a dear friend.

I am so thankful for the four unforgettable days I got to spend with him. His mommy would have been so beyond joy to see him and to hold him, touch him, bathe him, sing to him - as I have had the privilege of doing. I have been so blessed and honored to love him before he was formed, to cherish him while mommy carried him, meet him face to precious face, and hold his perfect little body while we said "goodbye for now." There are no words, but I wanted to keep you updated, as your love and support has meant more than anything in the world. All you need is love.
显示全文

查看更多有趣的豆瓣小组

回应

还没人回应,我来添加

推荐小组

值得一读

豆瓣
    我们的精神角落
    免费下载 iOS / Android 版客户端