>
English Chat English Chat 186013Members of the group

奋青,写此学习贴

紫色萤火虫 2011-11-08
学了这么长时间英语,,差的惨不忍睹,跑到time, newseek上,发现还不能如鱼得水,备受打击,下次决心买了本当代英汉美英报刊词典,每天翻一个小时,坚持上来报道,每天并听一篇名人演讲。。。今天听了雅芳总裁03年在清华大学做的一篇演讲。。everything great hat has ever happened in this world began with a dream. dream big dreams,. dream bold dreams. dream as far as your imagination will take you. whatever it is you dream of, there isno doubt in my mind you can do it. the world is open to you. so go out there and and make all your dreams come ture.

查看更多有趣的豆瓣小组

回应 (11条) 只看楼主

• 紫色萤火虫
    today, i listened to the speech made by Franklin Delano Roosevelt delivered December 8, 1941. when Japanese empire's naval and air force attacked the amrica, the next day, present Franklin gave this speech, and asked the Gongress to declare war to Japan since the unprovoked and dastardly attack on Sunday, December 7th, 1941.
  • 紫色萤火虫
    今天晚上的任务终于完成了,但是还有美中不足,虽然坚持看了一个小时,但看书的时候边聊天边看,效率太低,明天要改掉这个习惯,,加油。。
  • 紫色萤火虫
    it's time to bed, and i must listen to another speech to practice my poor listening, O M G, help me! help my listening,,,,, so painful when i could not understand what the speaker said,,,
  • 紫色萤火虫
    昨天晚上听了富兰克林就职演讲,听不懂啊,啊,,,,,都不知所云啊,,,,,发狂,,,,
  • Jooker
    一步到位,别给自己借口楼主
  • 紫色萤火虫
    jooker,
    谢谢!,,努力中,,
  • 紫色萤火虫
    Yesterday, i listened to the first inauragl address delivered 4 march 1933 by Franklin Delano Roosevelt. just as president Franklin said, "let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning, unjustfied terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance." yep, every time when i faced difficulities, all what i need is courage and firm belief that i can get rid of those nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into progress, along the road of learning english....
  • 紫色萤火虫
    两天跑到千岛湖了,,,没看,,,
  • Cindy
    why do we push ourselves so hard?
    Life is so short.
    I increasingly doubt about whether and why we should struggle inside so much.
  • 紫色萤火虫
    we must improve ourself now and then, or we will be weeded out by our society.
    昨天听了肯尼迪总统的就职演说,,do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country...

查看更多回应(11)/  添加回应

English Chat的热门贴

推荐小组

值得一读

豆瓣
    我们的精神角落
    免费下载 iOS / Android 版客户端