Malcolm Gladwell 在纽约客上写的：
Jobs, we learn, was a bully.
“He had the uncanny capacity to know exactly what your weak point is, know what will make you feel small, to make you cringe,” a friend of his tells Isaacson.
* Jobs gets his girlfriend pregnant, and then denies that the child is his.
* He parks in handicapped spaces. He screams at subordinates.
* He cries like a small child when he does not get his way.
* He gets stopped for driving a hundred miles an hour, honks angrily at the officer for taking too long to write up the ticket, and then resumes his journey at a hundred miles an hour.
* He sits in a restaurant and sends his food back three times.
* He arrives at his hotel suite in New York for press interviews and decides, at 10 P.M., that the piano needs to be repositioned, the strawberries are inadequate, and the flowers are all wrong: he wanted calla lilies. (When his public-relations assistant returns, at...<-- 这个情节太贱了。
实际上乔布斯只是一个零敲碎打的改良者，而比尔盖茨跳出IT，转而从事慈善，无疑比乔布斯一辈子都在搞 IT 更有想象力。