>
English Chat English Chat 186002Members of the group

大虾帮着翻译一些

紫色萤火虫 2011-11-07
请大虾帮着翻译一下,小虾米多谢,嘻嘻
United there is little we cannot do in a host of cooperative ventures. Divided there is little we can do for we dare not meet a powerful challenge at odds and split asunder.

查看更多有趣的豆瓣小组

回应 (4条) 只看楼主

• godson
    please search by yourself at first, this article is very famous. Don't waste others‘ time,and mis-typing title

To those old allies whose cultural and spiritual origins we share, we pledge the loyalty of faithful friends. United there is little we cannot do in a host of cooperative ventures. Divided there is little we can do -- for we dare not meet a powerful challenge at odds and split asunder.

对于那些和我们拥有共同文化和精神传统的老盟邦,我们保证以挚友之诚相待。只要团结,则在许多合作事业中几乎没有什么是办不到的。倘若分裂,我们则无可作为,因为我们在意见分歧、各行其是的情况下,是不敢应付强大挑战的。
  • 紫色萤火虫
    thanks, i do not want to search it by myself, i wanna create a chance to have study experiences exchange, yep, it is very famous, it is the John F. Kennedy's Inaugural Address delivered January 20, 1961. sorry for my mis-typing, but please do not say i am wasting other's time...
  • godson
    ok, sometimes I'm kind of critical, that's not good, I know
  • 紫色萤火虫
    but sitll thanks for your helping,,, yep, you are a little critical, but you are a kind man to help others. maybe your character is just a little straightforward,,,
添加回应

English Chat的热门贴

推荐小组

值得一读

豆瓣
    我们的精神角落
    免费下载 iOS / Android 版客户端