>
占星与玛法达星座运势 占星与玛法达星座运势 336976被星曜操控的木偶们

约纳逊11.5-11.11爱情运势

海潮 2011-11-06
白羊
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: They say, 'We all need someone to love'. But they also say, 'We always hurt the one we love'. They don't go on to say, 'And the one we love will always hurt us'. But then, they don't need to. It is implied in the previous statement! Unless, that is, the one we love doesn't love us. But then, they'll hurt us anyhow! How unfair! Astrologers are asked about this subject more than any other. What prediction can we make with certainty? That hurt is inevitable. But I can make another prediction for you now. Soon hurt will heal and love will feel like it ought to feel!

金牛
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: What's the correct way to make a cup of tea? Warm the pot? Milk in first? Or last? Or no milk, just lemon? We are all entitled to our preferences, but some folk, it seems are very fussy and particular. Things must be done the right way or they're unacceptable. There's a seemingly unsatisfactory situation in your emotional life now. Is this really because someone is not really 'your cup of ...
白羊
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: They say, 'We all need someone to love'. But they also say, 'We always hurt the one we love'. They don't go on to say, 'And the one we love will always hurt us'. But then, they don't need to. It is implied in the previous statement! Unless, that is, the one we love doesn't love us. But then, they'll hurt us anyhow! How unfair! Astrologers are asked about this subject more than any other. What prediction can we make with certainty? That hurt is inevitable. But I can make another prediction for you now. Soon hurt will heal and love will feel like it ought to feel!

金牛
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: What's the correct way to make a cup of tea? Warm the pot? Milk in first? Or last? Or no milk, just lemon? We are all entitled to our preferences, but some folk, it seems are very fussy and particular. Things must be done the right way or they're unacceptable. There's a seemingly unsatisfactory situation in your emotional life now. Is this really because someone is not really 'your cup of tea'? Or might it be that you need to think again about your own ideas and expectations. A small adjustment now could open up a whole new world of possibility.

双子
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: People like what they know - and they know what they like. What do they like? What they know. What do they not like? What they don't know. Unless, that is, what they don't know is somehow dressed up to look like what they like. If they think they know it, they will like it, even if they don't really like it at all. An encounter with something you don't know is now inevitable. If it will make it easier for you to accept, focus on the part of this that seems familiar. But don't focus so intently that you lose the ability to appreciate what really is new, different and right!

巨蟹
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: 'What kind of time do you call this? Where have you been? You could at least have sent a message. Have you any idea how worried we have been? It's just not good enough...' You half fear that you will encounter such a reception at any moment. Yet what have you done wrong? Who have you let down? You are in just the right place at just the right time. There's nothing to apologise for and no need to feel that a mistake has been made. If you let someone else make you feel bad, you give them power they should never have. It's time to claim it back.

狮子
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: When people ask me for a full horoscope reading, they often say, 'But if its bad news, don't tell me.' I can see their point. Suppose that an unreliable astrologer gives you a picture of the future based on their own pessimism or negativity. Now that idea is in your head, eating away your confidence. Maybe you were never really due to encounter trouble but now you're expecting it, you may unconsciously create it. You now fear that something is about to go wrong in your love life. That very fear is all you have to fear. This is the time to conquer it.

处女
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: There is so much to do, but how much of it really needs to be done? Our world is full of people who are rushing and racing, striving, struggling and stressing. First they have to be here, then they have to go there. They have schedules, agendas and diaries. Plans, strategies and policies. Urgent lists. Action points. Yet so many of these turn out to be irrelevant. You now think you know what you must do, who you must do it with, who you need to do it for. But you need to do far less. Coming soon: a time of refined priorities and easier objectives.

天秤
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: For too long you have been living in a world made of modelling clay. You keep coming up against propositions that are apparently practical or situations that seem solid. They may seem right when you look at them yet when you try to get to grips with them, they turn out to be infuriatingly malleable. If you subject these arrangements or relationships to the slightest pressure, they give way. That's really not what you want, especially from a supposed source of support. Now, though, you are coming back to a world that is more real and reliable.

天蝎
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: In sport, there are winners and losers. Those who make the fastest time, get the most goals, or vanquish the most opponents are feted and celebrated. The also-rans are all but forgotten. But to be a first-class member of the human race, you've got to drop the idea that there needs to be a race. Being human is not about scoring points and trouncing opponents. It is about finding kindness, trusting tolerance, summoning sympathy and allowing love. If that's your priority now, the only kind of success that counts for anything is sure to come your way.

射手
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: We interrupt this forecast to bring you an advertiser's announcement: 'A local bank has surplus stocks of money. There is no room in the warehouse for the next delivery, so the managers have to hold a one- day, discount sale. Bring along a ten and they'll swap it for a twenty. Take two twenties and they'll give you a fifty! No tricks. No limits. First come first served.' Er... yeah, right. You don't believe this. So why do you believe the preposterous claim that a companion is making to you now. Don't let your dreams make you drunk.

摩羯
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: Recessions are caused by people worrying about recessions! Booms happen when people believe good times lie ahead. That's all there is to it. Ask any expert in economics. Ultimately, it all boils down to psychology. Such is the power of the 'self-fulfilling prophecy'. As with money, so with attraction. Think of yourself as sexy and people will fancy you. Give unconditional love and unconditional love will be given back to you. If you don't like the way a situation in your life now seems to be heading, believe you can change it and you'll find you can!

水瓶
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: Make sure you keep both hands above your head. You don't want your enemy to suspect that you are about to pull a sudden trick. And anyway, you don't need to try anything clever, for the cosmos intends to help you in subtle yet wonderful ways. First it will place you in a position that causes you to feel utterly defeated, then somehow it will turn the tables in your favour. Your pride will re-emerge intact. How will all this happen? Ah, just wait and see. Remember, as you do, to walk away from conflict. Put aside your pride. Trust what's in your heart.

双鱼
Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: Look into my eyes. Well, all right, not my eyes. Use these two letter 'O's instead. Here's the first: O. Here's the second: O. See, I have even left a space between them so it is easier to concentrate. OK. Now, start staring. You are feeling sleepy. Very sleepy. You are coming under my power. When I tell you to, you will think you are a frog and start hopping from one lily pad to the next. I shall count to three. One, two... it's not working, is it? Good! Don't allow yourself to be hypnotised by me or anyone else now. You deserve better than that!

他的爱情运势有时也不仅仅讲爱情,有时我会瞧瞧,其实爱情运我一向看的少,因为东西方社交方式不大一样
显示全文

查看更多有趣的豆瓣小组

回应 (64条) 只看楼主

• 狂月
    抱秤……
  • 狂月
    天秤

你过了很长一段时间行尸走肉的日子。你总是碰到似乎是很实际的提议或者很固定的情形。但你观察他们的时候,似乎一切都是对的,但当你尝试去抓住他们的时候,他们一下子就变了。如果你对这些安排或关系施以哪怕是一点点的压力,他们就屈服了。那不是你真正想要的,尤其是将之设想为支持的来源。但是现在,你要回归到更真实更可靠的世界之中来了。

---------------------------
    (偶的占卜小馆【镶金玫瑰】,欢迎大家的光临惠顾!详情请见个人说明或http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_6c936e020100yuh1.html)
  • 五仁。
    求处女座
  • [已注销]
    处女
    在你面前的这一周- 聚焦爱情: 有太多的事要做,但是有多少是真正需要完成的?这个世界上尽是匆忙,努力挣扎充满竞争压力的人们 . 一会儿做这个,然后又要去做那个. 他们有计划,议程和日记. 计划,策略和政策. 紧急清单. 行动要点. 然而这些很多都是无关紧要的. 现在你知道你必须做什么, 和谁做.,为谁做. 但是你要做的远不止这些。即将到来: 制定优先事项和容目标的时间。
  • 惊悚小丸纸
    求射手
  • 大鱼鱼
    Coming soon: a time of refined priorities and easier objectives.
  • 生擒大白喵
    求金牛
  • 迷途的希尼
    求摩羯
  • 香槟玫瑰
    等白羊,巨蟹
  • Demo
    m
查看更多回应(64)/  添加回应

占星与玛法达星座运势的热门贴

推荐小组

值得一读