The lyrics of Lestat's songs

Herr.Nos

来自: Herr.Nos(放弃你的签名吧!)
2007-09-07 01:24:43

加入小组后即可参加投票
  • Herr.Nos

Herr.Nos (放弃你的签名吧!) 楼主 2007-09-07 01:25:10

Age of Innocence This is the Age of Innocence True Innocence. All your Demons are visible. All your Demons are material Call them Pain Call them Hunger Call them War Mythic evil you don't need anymore. Remember: The Man with the fangs wears a cloak. What passes for charm Is a charm. Understand what you see When you see me! Kill us, my brothers and sisters The war is on Understand what you see When you see me.

• Herr.Nos

Herr.Nos (放弃你的签名吧!) 楼主 2007-09-07 01:25:53

My Beautiful Marquise In my dreams, I hold her still, Angel, lover, Mother. And in my dreams, I kiss her lips, Mistress, Muse, Daughter. She gave me life I gave her death My beautiful Marquise. And on the Devil's Road we walked Two orphans then toghether. And does she hear my hymns tonight of Kings and Queens and Ancient truths? Of broken vows and sorrow? Or does she climb some distant path where rhyme and song can't find her? Come back to me, my Gabrielle My Beautiful Marquise. The castle's ruined on the hill The village lost beneath the snow But you are mine forever.

• Herr.Nos

Herr.Nos (放弃你的签名吧!) 楼主 2007-09-07 01:26:50

Come Together Mother and Father. Keep your silence, Keep your secrets, But those of you with tongues, sing my song. Sons and daughters Children of darkness Raise your voices Make a chorus Let heaven hear us Come together, Brother and sisters, Come to me.

• VESPER&清和月

VESPER&清和月 组长 2007-09-09 14:04:14

先要支持一下 然后再大大的夸奖一下楼主.这个组本身比较小众,贴子不是很多. 期待楼主的到来能带来多多的精品:)

你的回应

回应请先 , 或 注册

373 人聚集在这个小组
↑回顶部