>
From Malicious Mars, With Justified Joke... From Malicious Mars, With Justified Joke... 100跟着康泰克听笑话的

【火星】不想冒险

TR@SOE 2010-07-25
My friend George went on a vacation to the Middle East with his Family, including his mother-in-law.

During their vacation in Jerusalem George's Mother-in-law died. With the death certificate in his hand, George went to the American Consulate Office to make arrangements to send the body back to the United States for a proper burial. The Consul told George that to send the body back to the United States for burial is very, very expensive. It could cost, him as much as $5,000.00. The Consul told him; in most cases the person responsible for the remains normally decides to bury the body here in Jerusalem. This would only cost him $150.00.

George thinks for sometime and answers, "I don't care how much it will cost to send the body back; that's what I want to do."

The Consul says, "You must have loved your Mother-in-law very much considering the difference in price."

"No, it's not that," says George. "You see, I know of a case many, many years ago of a man that was buried here in Jerusalem. On the third day he aro...
My friend George went on a vacation to the Middle East with his Family, including his mother-in-law.

During their vacation in Jerusalem George's Mother-in-law died. With the death certificate in his hand, George went to the American Consulate Office to make arrangements to send the body back to the United States for a proper burial. The Consul told George that to send the body back to the United States for burial is very, very expensive. It could cost, him as much as $5,000.00. The Consul told him; in most cases the person responsible for the remains normally decides to bury the body here in Jerusalem. This would only cost him $150.00.

George thinks for sometime and answers, "I don't care how much it will cost to send the body back; that's what I want to do."

The Consul says, "You must have loved your Mother-in-law very much considering the difference in price."

"No, it's not that," says George. "You see, I know of a case many, many years ago of a man that was buried here in Jerusalem. On the third day he arose from the dead! I just can't take that chance!"

======
ps. 这个笑话是7月24日BT床菜会上说的,重新找了一个版本。

ps. 我讲的时候是用中文说的。当说到他们来到耶路撒冷的时候,大菜惊讶的问了一句,呀!耶路撒冷不是一个人名来的吗?

ps. 上面的那点其实才是本笑话的G点……
显示全文

查看更多有趣的豆瓣小组

回应 (2条) 只看楼主

• 猛禽
    其实耶路撒冷很冷。。。。
  • 一小粒
    耶路撒冷很冷。。。。
添加回应

推荐小组

值得一读

豆瓣