>
English Chat English Chat 186090Members of the group

If life has rewind and forward button, would you use it?

薰陌映 2010-07-23
I have seen the movie "click" again... If ever there is such thing like the universal remote control. Would you like to rewind and be in your past again, maybe correct your mistakes or whatever.. click the forward button to see your future and maybe see who you end up with.. or see if you will be rich or famous? -mylot

查看更多有趣的豆瓣小组

回应 (30条) 只看楼主

• 薰陌映
    somebody said "No, Because we can't make all things good, and we can't please everyone. you rewind your life to put wrong things in right way,then some good things will definitely go wrong. And, as per the forward button is concerned, you must believe in yourself that you are able to face all the problems given by the God to test your abilities and faith in him.Knowing about the problem in advance is cheating towards God. "
  • 薰陌映
    another guy said" Well,I would like to hit the rewind button to go back in time and start a new beginning.Then I wouldn't make those bad choices or do some really stupid things.But I would not click the forward button.I don't want to know what I will be like .Because I expect the coming of every tomorrow with all fervor and I appreciate even little surprises in daily life.I hope to acquire experience with curiosity.....Curiously,I wish I could change the past,but still I'm looking forward an unknown future. "
  • Jack
    I wished there was such a button before, but now I choose to live and work hard every day to achieve my dream.Those have gone have gone, those to come keep coming!
  • 薰陌映
    2010-07-23 18:40:48 allan (chase my dream!) I wished there was such a button before, but now I choose to live and work hard every day to achieve my dream.Those have gone have gone, those to come keep coming!
    ++++++++++++++++++
    i think some people want their old life back maninly because they are not confident enough to move on. when we feel down, we regret and sigh. like my friends' old saying" everyone mistakes". life is just like that, we are just human. we are imperfect but we can be perfect ourselves.
  • stillwaters
    correct ! correct! correct !
  • 薰陌映
    thank you, stillwaters
  • Jack
    yeah, I agree, life has mistakes.
  • Kazuko
    Not really, I have no regrets. My life has been a blast!
  • 薰陌映
    you life is a blessin, huh? perfect
    no,nothing will chang, if you are you
查看更多回应(30)/  添加回应

English Chat的热门贴

推荐小组

值得一读

豆瓣
    我们的精神角落
    免费下载 iOS / Android 版客户端