We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer specialized in ETL for our Shenzhen Delivery Center to make the team stronger.
· Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
· Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
· Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
· Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
· Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
· Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
· Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
· Regular assessments and salary reviews
· Free English classes and unlimited self-service training
· Opportunities for self-realization
· Friendly team and creative atmosphere
· Flexible working schedule
· Corporate and social events
· Create design, technical and project documentation
· Design and develop solutions to meet business specifications
· Coordinate application deployment
· Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
· Effectively plan and schedule own work for tasks and projects
· Degree in a Computer Science related discipline or equivalent
· 5 years ETL development experience using ETL tools like Informatica, Datastage etc
· Familiar with Reporting Tool such as BusinessObject, MicrostrategyPowerCenter is preferred.
· Strong in Unix shell scripting, & Oracle knowledge.
· Knowledge of Java programming is an advantage
· Knowledge in banking is advantage
· Strong Written and verbal communication in English
· Excellent problem analysis and innovation skills
· Excellent team collaboration skills, including the ability to work effectively with business user within global multicultural team environment.