We seek native speakers of Nanjing and Wuhan dialects to complete simple online surveys to assess the pronunciation and connotations of brand names and taglines from your local cultural and linguistic perspective.
Upon our approval of your application, you will regularly receive email invitations to join surveys in your language/dialect. Surveys must provide quality feedback and be completed in a timely manner. You will be paid per survey according to a specified rate and payment schedule.
Confidentiality: All brand names and taglines are confidential and cannot be disclosed or used for any other purpose.
- Native speakers of the target language *REQUIRED
- Ideal candidates should be linguists, cultural experts, academic or commercial professionals.
- Respond to survey invitations received via email
- Assess brand name/tagline candidates carefully in your mother language/dialect
- Answer surveys thoroughly and in a timely manner. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Listing words/brand names with similar pronunciation
- Listing connotations (good or bad) of the name/tagline according to your cultural context
- Rating the name/tagline in terms of pronunciation, memorability, etc.
If you are interested in becoming a Linguistic Checker, please inmail me or email me firstname.lastname@example.org your contact details!