>
出国留学咨询互助 出国留学咨询互助 9737时差党后备军

留学生必看:英国人最讨厌的35个餐厅用餐习惯

NiecOh 2017-08-26
英国一家公司对该国1500名成年人进行了调查,据此评选出了英国人最无法容忍的35个餐厅用餐习惯。其中包括给食物拍照、用错餐具、在餐桌上化妆、把白葡萄酒倒进剩有一些红酒的杯子中、在高级餐厅要番茄酱或蛋黄酱等等。英国留学党或者打算去英国旅游的同学们有必要仔细看看。

A poll of 1,500 British adults revealed the 35 worst restaurant habits customers can exhibit when eating out.assignment写作assignment.lxws.net

一项对1500名英国成年人的民调公布了最糟糕的35个餐厅用餐习惯。

And they include clicking your fingers to get the waiter's attention, letting your children run wild, and paying your exact share of the bill if you're splitting the check with others.

其中包括打响指吸引服务员的注意力,让孩子到处乱跑,AA制买单时斤斤计较。

Not leaving a tip for the waiting staff, pouring white wine in a glass that still has some red wine in it and blowing your nose loudly into a napkin were also considered the very height of bad manners, the poll by software company Fourth revealed.

Fourth软件公司的民意调查显示,不给服务员小费,把白葡萄酒...
英国一家公司对该国1500名成年人进行了调查,据此评选出了英国人最无法容忍的35个餐厅用餐习惯。其中包括给食物拍照、用错餐具、在餐桌上化妆、把白葡萄酒倒进剩有一些红酒的杯子中、在高级餐厅要番茄酱或蛋黄酱等等。英国留学党或者打算去英国旅游的同学们有必要仔细看看。

A poll of 1,500 British adults revealed the 35 worst restaurant habits customers can exhibit when eating out.assignment写作assignment.lxws.net

一项对1500名英国成年人的民调公布了最糟糕的35个餐厅用餐习惯。

And they include clicking your fingers to get the waiter's attention, letting your children run wild, and paying your exact share of the bill if you're splitting the check with others.

其中包括打响指吸引服务员的注意力,让孩子到处乱跑,AA制买单时斤斤计较。

Not leaving a tip for the waiting staff, pouring white wine in a glass that still has some red wine in it and blowing your nose loudly into a napkin were also considered the very height of bad manners, the poll by software company Fourth revealed.

Fourth软件公司的民意调查显示,不给服务员小费,把白葡萄酒倒进剩有一些红酒的杯子中,用餐巾擤鼻子弄出很大声响都被视为非常不礼貌的行为。

More than one in 10 Brits admitted they have been embarrassed by their partner’s behavior in a restaurant, while 10 percent have felt the need to apologize on behalf of their ill-mannered parents.

超过10%的英国人表示,他们曾在餐厅里因为伴侣的行为而感到尴尬,而10%的人认为他们有必要为有失礼貌的父母表示歉意。

Nearly a third have even been forced to apologize to staff because of one of their fellow diners’ appalling etiquette, the poll found.

调查发现,接近三分之一的用餐者因为同伴的恶劣行为而被迫向工作人员道歉。

下面是1500名英国食客选出的35个餐厅用餐恶习,一起来看看在英国餐厅用餐应该注意哪些:

Clicking your fingers for the waiter
打响指叫服务员

Being too loud and raucous
声音太过吵闹刺耳

Letting children listen to videos on a phone
让孩子用手机看视频

Blowing your nose in a napkin
用餐巾擤鼻涕

Texting at the table

在餐桌上发短信

Letting your children play with cutlery and condiments
让孩子玩餐具或调味品

Placing your phone on the table next to you
把手机放在隔壁桌上

Taking a picture of your meal
给美食拍照

Not leaving a tip
不留小费

Asking for ketchup / mayo in a fine dining restaurant
在高级餐厅要番茄酱或蛋黄酱

Flirting with the waiter/waitress
与服务员调情

Holding a knife like a pencil
像拿铅笔一样拿刀具

Using the wrong cutlery for the course
用错餐具

Making a signing gesture for the bill
买单时做签字手势

Asking for a knife and fork because you can’t use chopsticks
不会用筷子而要刀和叉子

Asking if a meal is vegan, dairy free, gluten free etc
询问一道餐点是否是素食、不含奶制品、无谷等

Pouring white wine in a glass that was being used for red
用倒过红酒的杯子倒白葡萄酒

Going outside to smoke
到餐厅外吸烟

Talking with your mouth full
嘴里塞满食物说话

Wiping hands on the tablecloth
用桌布擦手

Letting children come and go as they please from the table
让孩子离开餐桌随意跑来跑去

Licking a knife
舔刀具

Answering / making a phone call
接听/拨打电话

Asking for a toothpick and removing food from your teeth at the table
要牙签,在餐桌上剔牙。

Not sharing a ‘sharing platter’ and eating more than your fair share
不同大家分享“共享的美食”,吃得比公平分摊的多

Touching up make-up at the table
在餐桌上补妆

Blowing on hot food too loudly
对着滚烫的食物大声吹气

Scooping out the ice from your drink with your fingers
用手指把饮料中的冰块取出来

Tucking your napkin in your collar
把餐巾放在衣领上

Paying your EXACT share when splitting the bill
AA制买单时斤斤计较

Moving around chairs and tables to accommodate your party
到处移动桌椅来安排位子

Ordering a fussy meal (no chips, no dressing etc)
点单时十分挑剔(不要薯条、不要调味品等等)

Downing a drink as soon as it arrives
酒一端来就大口喝下

Mispronouncing the name of a dish
叫错菜名

Holding a knife and fork in the wrong hands
刀叉拿错

但是,并非所有人都认为以上行为都是难以容忍的,至少有32%的成年人认为有些餐桌礼仪已经过时了。

Nearly one in 10 went as far to say that it would be virtually impossible to sit and eat a meal without using their smart phone.
几乎有10%的人表示,吃饭时不使用智能手机几乎是不可能。

One in five said it’s perfectly okay nowadays to upload a picture of your meal to social media - despite others saying it is one of the worst behaviors.
20%的人认为,把美食照片上传到社交媒体上是完全可以的,尽管其他人认为这是最糟糕的行为之一。
0
显示全文

查看更多有趣的豆瓣小组

回应

还没人回应,我来添加

推荐小组

值得一读

    豆瓣
    我们的精神角落
    免费下载 iOS / Android 版客户端